1. Offered by Union Mutual Fund, which is co-powered by two large and powerful financial institutions.
2. Disciplined goal-based quantamental investment approach.
3. A disciplined minimum allocation across market segments.
4. Rigour in maintaining disciplined allocations across market capitalisations will likely result in lower volatility in the long term.
5. A well-balanced, diversified portfolio aims at not being heavily invested in any one particular market segment.
6. By design, the fund aims to eliminate emotional bias from investing decisions
7. Ideal for investors wanting to start an SIP as well, for its potential to generate long-term wealth.
Union Multicap Fund
NFO Opens on 28th November 2022
Riskometer: High Risk ..